The application for the 2019 IWC Master Scholarships (International) for the Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM) program is now open. This prestigious award is granted each year to international students and include:
– Type A*: Up to two full tuition and full living costs scholarships (each valued at AUD92,645 including tuition fees and living costs); or
– Type B*: One full tuition scholarship and flights (valued at AUD56,739) (Return air travel is now included in Type B Scholarships).
Applications will close on 1 August 2018.
For more information, you may want to:
1) Download the scholarship brochure,
2) Join the webinar by Dr Brian McIntosh, IWC Education Director who will present the MIWM program/scholarships and answer questions on 19 June 2018. Register for the webinar here, or
3) Contact Education Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
*For scholarships terms and conditions and lists of Type A and Type B countries, please visit the scholarship page