Argentine Water Education and Capacity Building Network
The main objectives are:
- Contribute to education and training in all fields and at all levels on topics pertaining to integrated water resources management.
- Promote the basic concepts of integrated water resources management as a means to encourage community awareness and participation.
- Foster and facilitate the exchange and dissemination of knowledge, skills and experiences in integrated water resources management.
- Improve articulation among network members and with other institutions and networks and promote development of strategic alliances.
- Promote research in integrated water resources management.
- To promote the achievement of Millennium Development Goals in Argentina.
Member Countries of ArgCapNet
Secretaria General del Instituto de Ciencias Ambientales, Universidad Nacional de Cuyo
Belgrano 210 Oeste
54 261 4285282