This page contains information and tools on network management and how to improve network effectiveness and sustainability. Managers of any type of network face similar issues and may find these tools useful.
If you have difficulty in downloading materials, please tell us what you want (email@example.com ) and we shall send it to you on CD.
If you want to submit any materials to this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) MONITORING, EVALUATION AND LEARNING PLAN (MELP)
a) MELP Manual
2) NETWORK MANAGEMENT TOOLS
3) NMT Delft Training and Presentation Materials 2013
Management Tools from other Network
2) Application of the opportunity assessment tool (by CapNet Pakistan)
3) Facilitation tools (by Institutional Development, Learning by Doing and Sharing - ECDPM)
4) Latin American Water Education Training Network, constitution 2003 (by Damian Indij)
5) Strategic Intentions. Managing Knowledge Networks for Sustainable Development (by Creech H., Willard T.)
6) Lessons Learned’ from WaterNet (Krugman H., Low K.S)
7) WaterNet: Summary of the Proposed Draft Constitution (WaterNet)